This post might contain affiliate links, which means that I might receive a commission on sales. I only post links to things, that I would buy myself, or I might link to products that I like. Please see my disclosure for more information about sponsored posts and affiliate links.
I love chia pudding, it’s so easy to make. I the variations you can make color wise, I you don’t have the powders from Raw Nice, you can just use food colouring or make your own colouring. Beet root juice gives such a nice Color.
- 1 cup coconut, almond or cashew milk
- 3 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 1-2 teaspoon agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon Blue Spirulina Powder from RawNice
- Mix together chia seeds, milk, agave syrup and powder.
- Let it sit for 5-20 minutes. Stir it, to make sure that there aren't any clumps of chia and powder.
- Cover the mixture, put it in the fridge, and let it sit for at least one hour, or overnight.
Flowers for decoration only