This post might contain affiliate links, which means that I might receive a commission on sales. I only post links to things, that I would buy myself, or I might link to products that I like. Please see my disclosure for more information about sponsored posts and affiliate links.
Yesterday, Alva and I, had a play date with some kids (and their mums), that I meet while pregnant with Alva. We don’t see each other that much, so it was crazy to see, how much the kids have grown. They’ve all become so big.
Today we have another play date, also with some mums and their kids, some I also meet while pregnant. Totally full weekend.
Today’s recipe is orange chia. Soon I’ll post some diy’s, I’ve just been so busy lately.
Have a lovely day.
- 1 cup coconut, almond or cashew milk
- 3 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 1-2 teaspoon agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon Butterfly Pea Powder from RawNice
- Mix together chia seeds, milk, agave syrup and powder.
- Let it sit for 5-20 minutes. Stir it, to make sure that there aren't any clumps of chia and powder.
- Cover the mixture, put it in the fridge, and let it sit for at least one hour, or overnight.