This post might contain affiliate links, which means that I might receive a commission on sales. I only post links to things, that I would buy myself, or I might link to products that I like. Please see my disclosure for more information about sponsored posts and affiliate links.
We have had such a busy weekend, and even though I like being social, a weekend full of plan can take is toll. *I’m working on a “behind the blog” post, so you can get to know me and my family, since they are gonna be a pig part of the blog. I always love reading post like this on other peoples blog. Hopefully it’ll be ready this week. Until I hope that you enjoy todays chia pudding.
- 1 cup coconut, almond or cashew milk
- 3 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 1-2 teaspoon agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon Pink Pattaya Powder from RawNice
- Mix together chia seeds, milk, agave syrup and powder.
- Let it sit for 5-20 minutes. Stir it, to make sure that there aren't any clumps of chia and powder.
- Cover the mixture, put it in the fridge, and let it sit for at least one hour, or overnight.