This post might contain affiliate links, which means that I might receive a commission on sales. I only post links to things, that I would buy myself, or I might link to products that I like. Please see my disclosure for more information about sponsored posts and affiliate links.
We have so many project going on at home at the moment. We recently bought a summerhouse with an annex. We are renovating the annex, so it gets a laundry room, a bedroom, a storage room and a design/creative studio for me. So we are super busy. On a daily basis we live on a boat, and we have to make the boat ready for winter. If we don’t, our electricity bill is going to explode. And at the same time, I’m job hunting. So little time, so much to do.
Todays recipe is purple chia pudding. Enjoy.
- 1 cup coconut, almond or cashew milk
- 3 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 1-2 teaspoon agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon Butterfly Pea Powder from RawNice
- Mix together chia seeds, milk, agave syrup and powder.
- Let it sit for 5-20 minutes. Stir it, to make sure that there aren't any clumps of chia and powder.
- Cover the mixture, put it in the fridge, and let it sit for at least one hour, or overnight.
Tulip Jar from Weck
Flowers only for decoration.