Orange Chia Pudding – I have used Dunaliella Salina Powder from Raw Nice. Want a another color, try one of these colors: blue, pink or purple.
Orange Chia Pudding
- 1 cup coconut almond or cashew milk
- 3 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 1-2 teaspoon agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon Butterfly Pea Powder from RawNice
Sådan gør du
- Mix together chia seeds, milk, agave syrup and powder.
- Let it sit for 5-20 minutes. Stir it, to make sure that there aren’t any clumps of chia and powder.
- Cover the mixture, put it in the fridge, and let it sit for at least one hour, or overnight.