I love chia pudding, it’s so easy to make. I the variations you can make color wise, If you don’t have the powders from Raw Nice, you can just use food colouring or make your own coloring. Beet root juice gives such a nice color. Blue Chia Pudding – I have used Blue Spirulina Powder from Raw Nice. Want to another color, try one of these colors: pink, purple and orange.
Blue Chia Pudding
- 1 cup coconut almond or cashew milk
- 3 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 1-2 teaspoon agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon Blue Spirulina Powder from RawNice
Sådan gør du
- Mix together chia seeds, milk, agave syrup and powder.
- Let it sit for 5-20 minutes. Stir it, to make sure that there aren’t any clumps of chia and powder.
- Cover the mixture, put it in the fridge, and let it sit for at least one hour, or overnight.